5 YEAR WARRANTY
Jamesdar is proud of the quality of our furniture and is happy to provide a warranty to the original purchaser of our product. Jamesdar offers a limited warranty (for normal use) against the structural failure of our furniture for up to 5 years for residential use and up to 3 years for commercial use. Residential and Commercial warranties begin at date of purchase as follows:
5 YEAR POLYPROPYLENE MATERIALS
Warranty covers polypropylene products. Our polyproplylene is free from material defects, and will not crack, splinter, chip, rot, or peel for 5 years of residential use and 3 years of commercial use.
5 YEAR STEEL FRAME
Warranty covers the structural integrity of the STEEL frame. Welds and joints will not break or crack for 5 years of residential use and 3 years of commercial use.
5 YEAR FABRICS
Warranty covers all fabrics used in our pillows. Fabrics are protected against becoming unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew, and atmospheric chemicals for 5 years of residential and commercial use.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage to product due to misuse, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Usage of products for rental services.
- Normal wear and tear effects on pillows and cushions.
- Damage due to unauthorized repairs, alterations, or improper assembly.
Jamesdar is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages, loss of time, usage, or money and our responsibility shall not exceed the value of the replacement product.
We will repair or replace, any product determined by our Customer Service Department to contain manufacturing defects.
No cash refunds will be made. Shipping and handling is not covered by this warranty.
Jamesdar makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
- To make warranty claims, or for problems and comments please contact our Customer Service Department.
- A photocopy of dated proof of purchase, photograph of damaged product, manufacturer item number, purchaser name, phone number, address and explanation of the problem should accompany any warranty request.